>> Purchase Tickets Now! <<
COMING UP NEXT
Written by Sean Devine
Directed by Chris Hansen
November 16 – December 2, 2018
The Long Christmas Ride Home
Written by Paula Vogel
Directed by Susan Hardie
December 13-23, 2018
Follow a dysfunctional family during the Christmas Holiday!
Contains the use of puppets!
Call For Submissions
SPOKANE STAGE LEFT THEATER’S FAST & FURIOUS VI PLAY SUBMISSIONS NOW OPEN
Spokane Stage Left proudly continues its ONE PAGE play festival running March 15-17, 2019. We are currently accepting plays for the festival from all over the world. Each play is presented in traditional reader’s theater format. It is FREE to submit! We will choose 30-40 plays for the festival and playwrights will be informed by February 1, 2019.
1. Plays must be ONE page in length (not including title page).
2. Plays must be original works and submitted by the playwright or rights holder.
3. Plays can be submitted as a Word Document or PDF (Word is preferred when possible).
4. Plays must be in traditional script format with font size 12, all character names in all caps & aligned to the left, stage directions in italics (see link below for example). All scripts are put together into book form for the actors, so preference will be given to scripts who follow directions.
5. The deadline for entries is 11 PM PST, Sunday, December 2, 2018. Late submissions will not be considered.
6. Only ONE submission per playwright.
7. Plays must be primarily in English.
8. No Musicals.
Questions can be emailed to festival producer, Rebecca Cook email@example.com.
A DIFFERENT KIND OF PERFORMANCE
Stage Left presents live theater that makes you think. Our productions touch on Social, Historical, Political, Ethical or Religious topics. We want you, the audience, not only to enjoy great theater that you wouldn’t see somewhere else, but to experience the show as either a mirror or a window. Maybe you’ll see yourself in one of the characters and have a mirror to your own life, or maybe you will see the experiences of someone you know and peek through their window. No matter what, our hope is that you come away with insight to a different perspective and create some conversation!